Sunday, October 15, 2006

Go Away No I've Had Enough Of You


A picture is worth a thousand unspoken words...
wont you say?...

how can you mend a broken heart...?

saturday: slow and uneventful
sunday: just keep it moving
monday: allah yastir what's to come :P

ramadan is almost over....its going away too soon...i love this month bas it goes by with the blink of an eye... inshallah its coming days are beautiful:-)

....
btw the sky is no longer grey in my forecast you were the shadow trapping me so go away now, i've had enough of you!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well..Pretty true..it looks like the month just started n its over ..i wish it cud last forever..n its reallt sad to c sum ppl waste this month...who knows who wud get the next ramadan...V waste 11 months doing wht we want n yet v cant just take out a single month from our lives and do wht actually Allah says.....

1:00 AM  
Blogger The Stallion said...

The pic and your statement about it is so true! As for Ramadan it sure flew by but I have to admit I prefer regular days over Ramadan! I feel free on a regular day whilst in Ramadan I feel shackled and held down!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

anonymous:

it is quite sad people waste away this month and neglect its importance...your absolutely correct...all i can say is la 7ol wallah gowata ela bil laa7...


the stallion:

i'm the opposite, this month lets me spread my wings...and i feel so carefree and relaxed...as if i;ve got all the time in the world :P

9:44 PM  
Blogger No3iK said...

inshalah all ur coming days, sunny days :)

5:37 AM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Not only thins month... enshalah every coming day dear :)

I loved the pic ;)

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home