Monday, October 02, 2006

Opens Up For Nobody....



You made me wait so long, so long that
I got used to missing you
You came back after a long time
I now love longing for you more than I love you
---poem by Aziz Nesin

I came across this poem today and feel in love, i also fell out of love of something with reality...i can say this and it might hint .."where did i go wrong, i lost a ... somewhere along in the bitterness..."

tu.. i dont care anymore, continue this charade but we wont ever be the same again..never if this is all a lie.



4 Comments:

Blogger No3iK said...

wow!
it actually hurts
i know exactly how it feels.
it is so true.

6:13 AM  
Blogger The Stallion said...

I agree with No3ik and I actually think i am living this quote!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

no3ik:

i understand your reaction...and was similar to mine while reading it...nothing else cam be said you summed it all up.

the stallion:

;( i think everyone of us can relate to it...:{

btw long time no see

11:16 PM  
Blogger The Stallion said...

Yeah I was taking a break from my RSS feeds and reading! :oP

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home