Saturday, September 30, 2006

You'll Never Figure Me Out


i remember....

undying memories that left me blind
breathe in, exhale that breathe out

you shoved me against the stone hedges of that door
slapped my face thrice it was
then ended the brutality by uttering those words
and flattering my neck in wounds of broken glass
blood separated the odds
i relapsed into sanity
you pushed me to the ground

light those matches and burn my skin
i dont feel pain

....
i never have


erm i should be studying for my two tests i have tomorrow instead of writing ;}

whats going on with you..?
me this is my last september ever in highschool ;)




4 Comments:

Blogger Dakhtour said...

Wooow me like it as usual :)

Hey taking a short break to write this post isn't a bad idea... I guess u did well in both exams ;)

9:53 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

zizotime:

erm nope still didnt take them as i hinted tomorrow is me tests ;P inshallah i'll do well and maskhooor for stopping by...i do miss your comments ;) so hint hint dont think of "quiting" again :P

10:11 PM  
Blogger No3iK said...

ouch!!!
well i dont think being able to write such poem,,,means not feeling pain.
u feel it all ... u feel even the undone.

loved the matches part, a match usually ends whatever there is.

good luck with ur exams babes :*

6:17 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

no3ik:

you got me wrong..the i dont feel pain was part of the piece...not specifically talking about me..just another one of my poems...

:)thank you

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home