Sunday, September 17, 2006

And Then We Fall To The Ground



The misery and hate you lived in will never let us be. I am desperate for release- from your gruesome reality. We are living nothing but a lie of dying love, abiding loyalty to better the odds of ending up tangled in wounds of our own making. Our eyes speak the words that bit our tongues, bruised our lips and inflicted hurt against ourselves. I choose to disregard your preceptions and devour our so called lust - bleed till this feeling of pain numbs my course. End it now my venegeance to an enemy - we together cause a newfound war. We together are not one, you condescend me and I exhale my hurt on your skin- and then we fall to the ground.



a short crappy piece by me trying to take a break from working on that never ending project and touching up on my essay... argh ;) i crave sleep!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dakhtour said...

Wallah i missed reading those metal posts :) How many times should i say it? You're not that easy girl.... And still waiting for your 1st book ;)

3:33 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

zizo:

its been awhile aye, since you stopped by, never again quit or decide to quit, blogsphere is nothing without you...and thank you for those kind and sweet words that have got me blushing :)

9:05 PM  
Blogger Sedna said...

i crave sleep also :(

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home