Monday, September 11, 2006

When We Part


if i acclerate your heartbeat would you decelerate my rotation about your feet.
if i begged your velocity to slow all this down would our displacement be miles farther apart.
if i told you this nonsense is a link between astronomy and physics
late night studying for an ackward quiz
summarizing all of what i read no doubt this outcome is rather marvelous
tells you for a fact my minding is on focus ;)
but damn memorizing equations is a setback
these constellations in the sky are lighting this knowlegde
overflowing my revolution in the course of my orbit
neither physics nor astronomy can ruin my forecast ;)

creative dontcha think ;P

1 Comments:

Blogger Your Battlefield said...

bloo:

:) yup your absolutely right my begining was great but i kinda ruined the end by ending it with rush...my eyes were longing to close and sleep for a few hours..

thank you ;p

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home