Thursday, August 31, 2006

I Just Couldn't Wait For You.



I've had enough of you- imprisoning my thoughts, emotions and fucking up everything. I want to run away from you; my life is shattering like that broken glass. Pain shall eventually kick in I guess it was a bad idea showering myself in sharp glass- I thought I saw your reflection - you... I basically walked straight into you.

I tremble...I fall...Straight into your arms...and curse.

I'm all wet now- soaking my body in this salt water from the shore; with hope to cure myself of you. I am scrubbing hard with that rock, harshly, with intensity - to rid myself of you. I'm almost there; I'm almost pure and innocent from your touch but bruised.

I hesitate...I gasp...I walk...Fucking far from you.

Screw the memories, the feelings, and the happenings. The moments when you thought I wont make it for another gasp of air - I'm breathless from this...It's all just nonsense a way to fool ourselves - make us feel for something that will never be anything than bloodied scars, wounds that never heal and two lost souls searching to find nothing.

I slip...I drown...I hurt...I'm dying slowly.

I'm losing consciousness- I'm losing far too much blood. I try to touch the glass embedded in my flesh; I'm trying to let go of you. The glass is like that misplaced piece in a puzzle that was meant not to be fit in it's rightful place. It was meant to be soaking in crimson blood- it was meant to be tasteless. It was meant to be on my flesh. It was meant to be sprinkled with sand. Last in all, it added a memoriable touch to our reality - neverlasting.

My lips are dry...My eyes are resting...My heart is no longer beating.

"I just couldn't wait for you."

---------*---*---------
hope you liked that piece i wrote...its a story told within a few lines..simple yet far too complicated..

i'm anxious and happy...i cant wait to see my papa and sister today; inshallah they fly back to kuwait safely...and I cant wait to pick them up at the airport today- thursday this evening.


5 Comments:

Blogger Dakhtour said...

Woooooooow... i really liked it... Amazing as usual :)

Great work kido ;)

4:51 PM  
Blogger Purgatory said...

You use the F word alot, 3aib.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

zizotime:

thank you ;)


purgatory:

oh bugger ;P

7:14 PM  
Blogger ScarlO said...

erm, me likes. Painful and lovely..

And how's school going? :-)

5:54 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

ms.d:

;l

scarlo:

lack of words to explain my emotions...my soul is lacking in everything...it's not the same and senior year no comment =(

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home