Friday, July 21, 2006

YBF calling Jacqui....dearest JUST BITE ME! ;)

BEST:
1. Male friend:
none that i know of...:) no one fits the description ;) kidding
2. Female friend: fufuwa, doonz
3. Vacation: Malaysia, let's just say the camera caught all the never to miss moments, my mama sliding on the ice, taking me down as well, my 2 older sisters wanting a tan so they sat in the sun, we put on sunscreen and went swimming and came out tanned...and them sun burned...lol i remember the joy in seeing Jackie peel off her skin and sigh over the horror and such of burning from the sun... humph butterfly farm(seriously there's such a thing)...we not only saw butterflies but reptile creatures as well, my first sip of lemon or was it green tea it was so bitter and disturbing... and how can i miss my Jackie's frog incident experience if it wasn't for me and my masterful abilities at playing pranks she would have never met her soul mate that frog ;)...i'm hoping the trip to Dubai with my mama and sister's will be another blast as well :p jetting off on sunday ;) i'll miss you guys

WORST:

1. Time of day: morning sometimes
2. Day of the week: sunday
3. Color crayon: white...poor excuse for profits...the damn thing doesn't even color properly!! hehehe even on black paper it comes out grey....call it the new shade of grey

LAST:
1. Person you talked to that goes/went to your school: most are traveling, so i shall say my younger sister 'cheers darling' at times i think we are twins...our thoughts are the same but hell got to admit she is a genius i'm not, she's mashallah a talented graphic designer...just look at her blog...all her stuff is rocking beautiful and thanks to her my header is lovely made by her...and she;s younger (15) but looks older than me... i lurve her and she's also the sister who i can joke like hell around with...our relationship is filled with laughs, her lame jokes and mine as well....but hell we always giggle whether its funny or not ;)
2. Talked to on the phone: doonz my best friend
3. Text: i hate using mobiles, only when needed and so ...no text message... probably cuz i take a hell of a time trying to type the message ;(...currently my mobile is being used by jacqui when she runs out of credit...let's just say before i gave it to her my papa used to pay 100 fils per month for me calls...i just dont like using it...thats just my prerogative ;)
4. Person who Instant Messaged: fa6oom

TODAY:

1. What are you doing now: nothin this moment but in a bit i shall pack pack pack....time is going by so fast i need to get ready for take-off and also i have to register for that TOEFL test argh before i leave...;(
2. Wearing: Pink Tank, part of me pajamas

TOMORROW:

1. Is: a new day i wish it rains but hell all we have here is dust, dust, and some more dust!
2. Got any plans: see what i forgot to pack...video camera is a must not to forget...i cant wait to videotape our falls on the ice..my baby sister lulu's first trip ;)..i hope the airplane ride is peaceful and she adjusts well to it
3. Goal: relax and plot the terror to come
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: everything and then nothing :(

FAVORITE:

1. Number: 3 and 17
2. Song: abduallah ruwaished-wainy;damien rice-volcano;the fray-how to save a life; nawal-enta 6ayeb ?...do you get the hint i have sooo many favorites hard to name one only ;P
3. Color: black, white, purple

CURRENTLY:

1. Missing Someone: yes ;(
2. Mood: in between emotions
3. Wanting: chocolate fudge brownies and ice-cream

TRUE/FALSE:

I am a cuddler: true
I am a morning person: sometimes
I am a perfectionist: always true
I am an only child: nope false...number 3 out of 5 sisters
I am currently in my pajamas: true
I am currently pregnant: hahahha....let me get over laughing..false
I am currently suffering from a broken heart: not that i know of!
I am left handed: i wish...i'm a right-handed person all my family is except mama she's a lefty.
I am addicted to Blogging: guilty as charged
I am online 24/7: nope
I am very shy around the opposite gender: not always
I can be paranoid at times:the story of my everyday life...true at times
I currently have a crush on someone: yes i sadly do ;(
I currently regret something that I have done: true
I enjoy country music: false but sometimes true
I enjoy smoothies: true
I enjoy talking on the phone: true
I have a hard time paying attention at school/work: false but true when i'm functioning on less than 2 hours of sleep
I have a hidden talent: true *wink wink* many you dont know of and never will
I have a lot to learn: yes
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: how did you know ;)lol

ANGER

1. Are you currently mad at someone? not that i recall, but i think so
2. Which of your friends has the worst temper? none
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone? yes, pillows, toys...:)
4. Ever had something thrown at you? yes ;) when we are in our sisterly fights
5. When you’re mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream? attack my target ;) no just kidding but i ignore it let it build up in and then scream and feel relieved :P

EXCITEMENT

1. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party for you? no, but i will act suprised if you threw me one hint hint my birthday is in feburary the 8th ;)
2. Are you easily excited? yes
3. What are you most excited about? graduating seeing my parents face light up with joy and starting the next phase in my life (independent and attending university)
4. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought? papa and mama your going on a vacation for life! :) dear sisters....let's go backpacking through europe....rest of the family what have you always wanted...is now yours ;)
5. If you could have anything right now what would it be? you.

SELF-DISCOVERY

1. Name: dana aka dandoona
2. Where were you born? kuwait, hospital name i dont remember i was busy coming into the world at 3 am...
3. What’s your main goal in life? have world peace is a no no...since it never happens so i shall say show 'you' how life is loving and hope is everlasting and happiness is always within your grasp....and work hard to achieve my masterplan...taking over the world ;)...and live the artful life ;P
4. How do you want to die? painless

OPINIONS

1. Sex before marriage? no comment
2. Gay Marriage? no comment
3. Lower the Drinking age? no comment
4. Recycling? yes

DREAMS

1. What was your latest dream? something blissful and exciting
2. Have any of your dreams come true? yes
3. What was the weirdest dream you’ve ever had? lots of weird ones...but i shall change it to scariest dream...of that black cat who chased me around the house clawing my skin, i woke up with a few bruises and scratches odd and spokey....this dream was when i was age 6...talk about a nightmare ...a weird dream would be that of when apparently i won a hell lot of money...does that mean future is $$$ ;P

1. Straight, Gay, Bi? straight
2. Do you have a bf/gf? no
3. Do you have a crush? yes

How many beds did you lay in yesterday? mine so one
What color shirt are you wearing? pink not my favorite color but who gives..
Name one thing that you do everyday? smile
What color are your walls? white
How much cash do you have on you right now? wallet not near me so none
I can’t wait till…?sunday when i'm off to dubai for a week
When was the last time you saw your dad? just awhile ago
What did you have for dinner last night? i slept early 6pm so had no dinner but then made myself a sandwich when i woke up at 2 am
What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone? shirt from jacqui my oldest sister who loves me dearly but i hate her for tagging me argh.
What website(s) do you visit the most during the day? hotmail, gmail, deviant art, kuwait blogs, my blog,
Does anything hurt on your body right now? my back this calls for the need to excerise more ;)

HAVE YOU EVER:

1. Have you ever failed a class? a test yes but class no, biology i got a D+ on the first test but end of the quarter baby i worked my grade up to an A-..let's just say when you set your mind on something and work hard...it freakin pays off ;)
2. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? no i have no singing voice but i guess these days you dont need a voice, just bare some flesh and your cd's are bought!
3. Have you ever not taken a shower for 3 days? nope i love to be fresh, clean, and showers also help change the mood your in..:)
4. Have you ever slept with a night light? last night when i was too lazy to get up and close the night lamp after reading....the bed was too cozy and i just fell asleep ;) but usually i cant fall asleep with the lights on...it has to be dark, cold and cozy ;)
5. Have you ever danced in the rain? me and the rain are a love story ;) so yes i have danced in the rain
6. Have you ever lied? dont we all?
7. Have you ever had contacts? nope..al hamdallah no contacts, no glasses, ;)
8. Have you ever tripped over something stupid? yes yesterday over my baby sisters toys i tell you one day i'm going to break a part of my body from her carelessness ;P but i love her sooo much that i wont give a damn :P

PICK ONE:

1. Samosa, Pakora, Kebab: sambosa
2. Bollywood, Lollywood, Hollywood: hollywood
3. Love marriage, Arranged marriage: love marriage but what if the arranged marriage turned into a love marriage....hmph i'm too young to think of marriage let me just think of studying and achieving ;) i'll get back to this question later on in life.
4. Honeymoon, no moon: honeymoon somewhere exotic
5. How many kids would u like 1,2, 3+: 2 or 3...i love children their the joy in this life
6. Kulfi, Ice cream: ice-cream
7. Shah ruk khan, Orlando Bloom: can you say fugly taste...no i opt for CRISTANO RONALDO -sigh- the love of my life heheh, the whole portugal soccer team, my crush, ;)
8. Meenar-e-Pakistan, Eiffel Tower: eiffel tower maybe but take me to scotland, england..and let me look at the castles and daydream...admire the beauitful architecture...just leave me in europe and i'll find my way to paradise :P
9. Lahore, Khi, Islambad: tooo lazy to answer this one but if i had to i would visit them all...i love traveling and experiencing the world of diversity in everything but i hate having motion sickness on the flight to the destinations ;)
_______________________________________________________________

I tag:
anyone who wants to be tagged....i didnt want to do this tag either but oh hell that was not an option forfeiting the tag JACQUI i hate you but i still love you thanks i guess for the tag ;*****

i'm sorry you had to read about not so intersting things bout me ;)

and today is day one of my blogging vacation...........no more posts till further notice ;) i love you all and i shall miss you for awhile but inshallah all goes well and i'll be back ;) on the 30th of july

14 Comments:

Blogger Jacqui said...

I thought I commented here but oh well here goes: I don't like you anymore. Enjoy! :)

1:01 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

jacqui:

BUT I STILL AND WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!! fine your not in the top 2 favorite sisters...your down to number 4 work ur way up :P and sweets u'll miss mee wont you i guess you and papa will have the time of ur life enjoying the peace and quiet and probably going out everyday ;)...but still i love you no matter what...your words dont bring me down they make me stronger and love you more. :*********

is this all because i mentioned your sad experience in gettin a tan that came out with you sunburnt ;) or was it the frog incident if it wasnt for me you wouldnt have become attached to him ;)

3:16 AM  
Blogger *~MiSs-Un¡Quέ~* said...

have a safe journey

11:04 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Booooooooooooring ;) lol
Have fun..Bring me back something hunnies:D

5:01 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

*~miss-unique~*:

thanks sweetie, i'll be leaving in a bit bas mashkoorah and inshallah everything goes well ;)welcome to my blog and hope to see you again.

lilacs:

i'll get you something you'll never expect *wink wink* (nothin) hheheheh kiddin ;)

-----------------------------------------------------
whoever comments from here on i will reply to them come the day i get back...entertain me and COMMENT :)love you and adios

1:27 PM  
Blogger Wilted_Roze said...

I hope u have a safe tripe and you willlllll be mIsssed *hugs*

11:09 AM  
Blogger Chai-7aleeb said...

WHY I'M NOT ON YOUR FAVOURITE LIST?

4:46 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

!!! @@

I left a comment yesterday... Where is it? I swear to god looooooooool i saw it and i was no.5 hehehehe!!!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

!!! @@

I left a comment yesterday... Where is it? I swear to god looooooooool i saw it and i was no.5 hehehehe!!!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Edward Ott said...

Now that i read all this it is just like i have known u forever.

Salam

5:20 AM  
Blogger No3iK said...

lol zizo

3adi t9er ba7san al 3awayil ;p

batty , dandon :*
i miss u already
i missed ur blog hon
sorry wasnt around lately.
to9leeen bl salama sweet heart :****

9:45 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

paradiselost:

hehe your welcome and i'd like to welcome you to my blog...i did have a great vacation and great it was fiction cuz if it was real it would be far too much to handle emotion wise...anywhoo keep writing i'll keep readin ;)

wilted_roze:

thanks sweetie everything went ilhamdallah quite well..and i'm glad to be back and i love this adorable comment of yours *hugs & kisses* ;)

chai-7aleeb:

BECAUSE I KNOW LITTLE ABOUT YOU AND BESIDES I HAVE NO FAVORITES..unless i am totally smitten by you and i cant go on with life without seeing you...hehehhe anywhoo...maybe someday you will become my favorite blogger ;) wink wink maybe you already are....NOW THE QUESTION I ASK YOU "why am i not on YOUR FAVORITES list?huh and why dont you have one yet ;)

zizotime:

TO WHAT DO I OWE THE TWO IN ONE COMMENT....heheh now tell me what did you say in the other comment that myseriously disappeared...i'm freakin anxious to know....TELL TELL TELL MEEEE....:)

edward ott:

wa alakomm il salam...excuse me if i spelled it wrong..i'm a fan of arabic english slang thingy..anywhoo
hehhehe i guess this tag is good for something...getting to know everyone much better..thanks for this lovely comment ;)

no3ik:

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

WHY HAVE YOU BEEN COMMENTLESS?

I MISS YOUR COMMENTS

IT'S BEEN SOO LONG SINCE YOU STOPPED BY...

now i beg of you stop by more often my blog is nothing without your beautiful comments...i enjoy reading what you write...:):****

11:02 PM  
Blogger No3iK said...

me more

me more :****

please forgive me :`*

heheheheheh love ya.

12:29 PM  
Blogger aqil chaudhary said...






Desert Safari Dubai provides a variety of all comprehensive packages for distinct types of desert safari, Our desert safari involve many varying options like dune buggies and quad bikes.
desert safari dubai

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home