Thursday, August 10, 2006

Our Love Dried Up Like This Ink


uPdate : FICTION READ AND ENJOY ;)

Excuse me; I bid of you to speak those words one more time. I'm sorry I didn't quite catch the attitude carressing that tone. I am beyond speechless - what you blurted out is nothing more than overreaction and pleading affection. You better learn to move on and let things go. I'm out of your grasp; stop lighting those candles - I blew them out. I burned down the fortress to your cavernous heart - tender and soft - what happened to you?

Years play back; memories of a rugged stance that face of silence masked you. But your identity is now uncovered and those words came out seemingly cluttered. Take a deep breathe my sweet, again I advise you to let it rest. We aren't meant to be what is singing in your heartbeat. Let it be sweet, let us move on and seek a fate destined away from your blunders; they obviously pacified the thirst of your longing and desiring attraction - but we both know that it is impossible for you to let go. So just take back those words; they are useless, voiceless and senseless.

I regret what we once have been; those lost escapes of bliss reveal my shame. I am ashamed of you and what you've done. Those words you spoke can not mend our broken hearts...Know that I've broken your heart just this once - you've torn mine apart a thousand times - thus be gone. I'm incapable of loving you ever more...love someone else love me not.

I hold no love within this heart; just marks and scathes and crimson blood.



-your battlefield-

12 Comments:

Blogger Entrepreneur said...

relationships are overrated ;)

dont worry

time heals like not other

10:34 AM  
Blogger Chai-7aleeb said...

OH..YOU POOR THING.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

7raaaaaam!! U don't deserve that

Just ignore my dear... And there is no love in this life

4:45 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

entrepreneur:

that is true...but hon i aint in no relationship this is just a literary piece i wrote up...but i'm lmao at how most of you guys think its about me.its not..cuz the only time i'll be in a relationship is when i marry.

chai-7aleeb:

nooo the speaker the poor thing...its just fictional i guess next time i must rite FICTION ;)

zizotime:

ahhh so i see the comment this time worked...ahahhaha you think its about me....omg omg its just a piece of writing...i cuz i'm that good in fooling you guys...and i guess when you guys read the magazine in december i'll fool you again since some of my writings is getting published and my artwork...;)

there is love in this world...it just takes years to build that love between people and seconds to destroy what has been.


AGAIN PEOPLE ITS FICTION....JUST A FREAKING PIECE OF WRITING BUT YOU GUYS JUST MADE ME LAUGH AT BELIEVING ;)

1:32 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

zizotime:

read this comment instead the other one is messed up cuz i ate some letters;)

its a fictional story; just a literary piece...i'm glad that i fooled you guys...and i guess when you guys read the magazine whose issue comes out in september i'll fool you again since some of my writings and artwork will be published...and there is infact love in this world but you have to spend years building it and it takes seconds to destroy it.

5:22 AM  
Blogger ScarlO said...

:-s why do people always think that just because you say "I" then it's YOU?
I love to write in first person because I love to read in first person because I feel close to the person telling the story, regardless of whether they're naive idiots or filthy bastards.
Erm, why am I saying this anyways? It's supposed to be a comment about your post! *smacks her head*

I love the tone and your diction is so lovely. I guess crisp describes the piece better. Or maybe I just want to say 'crisp'.
Oh, and I love the candles image you used. It says a lot.

Keep posting, dahling..

11:12 AM  
Blogger FASHIONOLOGIE said...

perfectly written
mashallah keep it up ;)

5:50 AM  
Blogger No3iK said...

OUCH!
batty 7bebty....
u breake it then mend it ...
in a beautiful poetic way!
i loved every line.
hearts are fragile yet tough they can take tragidies they can handle ache real phsycal ache
hearts are a wonder, miracle.
ur heart is beautiful for being able to write a piece like this?

being able to write about heart ache and break with out going through one is very difficult, and for that ur piece is more unique.

p.s
lol i love it how these guys fall for our pieces and always think its us!!! cracks me up everytime.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

scarlo:

*blushes* your words are too sweet; and i like how you described the piece as crisp...never thought of it that way...and i shall keep posting as long as you do hehhe ;P...

sweetest sin:

mashkoorah; but i doubt its perfectly written thanx for those words ;) i shall keep it up :P

no3ik:

not everything thats broken has the ability to mend ;(...as i said before i love and enjoy your comments you always go deep into what i wrote...and thats why i always feel excited when a comment of yours is on me blog...you are descriptive in your summary and accurate as well with what you said.

ps. it is thought that girls r gulliable but its appears when matters come to the heart and that mumbo jumbo guys seemed to be fooled easily...no offense (entrepreneur; chai-7aleeb; and zizo ;)

1:37 PM  
Blogger Sedna said...

Wonderful.

Girl you have potential...take whatever you have and use it to the max. DON'T STOP WRITING.

PS. where is your work getting published?
PPS. I posted something for you ;)

9:26 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

sedna:

thank you...i dont know about having potential just passion for it...inshallah i wont.

ps. in "A Magazine" its first edition that comes out in september..:P

pss. merci for what you posted...it was beautiful and another speechless piece :)

waiting for more.

8:19 AM  
Blogger ScarlO said...

>>>>
FF

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home