Saturday, August 26, 2006

You Fade Away As Everything Burns

I'm listening to Al-Mesafer Ra7 by Rashed Al-Majed.

I'm thinking more into his lyrics which brought tears to my eyes.

I'm wonderin how I shall survive the last days of my summer.

I'm hoping to write a story bas my creativity - everything is on the low.

I'm desiring to dig a hole to escape all of life itself.

I'm needing some hugs and words of endearment cause my summer is ending.

I'm wishing our school; senior year isnt going to start next week - saturday.

I'm understanding that today not many would have done what I did, pick up something a fellow stranger dropped - he was suprised at my actions and thanked me said I shouldnt have he would have gotten it...bas after that incident I thought to myself his words; his actions made me smile helping somebody out is a wonderous feeling...most people passed by without looking to help him but I thought different.

I'm breathing but mentally I'm dead - I plan to drain myself out of troubles within this life; you never get me so I shall always grieve for you.

I'm leaving you; leave me thoughts- cheer me up; my summer is coming to a conclusion, school will start within a few days a week to be exact....cheer me up.


المسافر راح

11 Comments:

Blogger Chai-7aleeb said...

TAKE IT EASY MY DEAR.
AS THE FRENCH SAY:

C'EST LA VIE...!!

ENJOY

2:35 PM  
Blogger Sedna said...

"Yalla ya galbi saraiyna... '6agat el-denya 3laina"

That song.. =(

4:47 PM  
Blogger jiji said...

akheeeh this song "tgallib elmawaji3" :<

oooh sweeetiiieeee... skool is fun! dont see why u "kids" <- aham shy, hate it! bil3ax.. atleast it gives u sumthin to do!

ur a senior! mamaa! WOW! gr8! have fun walla! senior yr was THE best yr ive had!! walla!! just enjoy walla!!! the end of every phase is sumthin speacial.. so u shouldnt feel so down abt it.. u should embrace it and accept it gracefully :*

12:37 AM  
Blogger Bella Color said...

Dont worry about it... tara makooo a7san min being a senior! Wallah wansa! U feel like u r on top of the world... hehehe... well, not really but i think u get the picture...

Cheer up... i dont like to c u sad.. Put a smile on ur face :)

3:51 AM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Akhaaaaaaaaaaaaih 3ala hal song! 9ej kebera o 9ej a7la song 7aga mahma ra7 o maha yh :)

Ya theweqaaaaa ;)

5:49 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

chai-7aleeb:

:] inshallah

sedna:

;( beauitufl voice with painful heartbreaking lyrics

jiji:

welcome to my blog...school is fun bas its hectic and tiring at times..bas inshallah all goes well this year and may it be filled with good memories...

all i can say is just a mile till 'o7 graduation :)inshallah being a senior will be ;)

bella color:

it's what i hear senior year is the best...inshallah it will be wanasa...i'm cheered up today looking at the plus side of what will start ;)

her:

welcome to my blog...and i've found yours quite a read i'm waiting for more posts to come from the both of you her and him :)

zizotime:

:< totally true this song will always remain the best of any and all of his songs...its legendary :)

;)

8:39 PM  
Blogger No3iK said...

- big hug -

10:06 PM  
Blogger jiji said...

just u remember ina the first graduating class of this millenium was mine... jiji of the graduatin class `01 :) yesssss i still brag abt that .. dunno why ;p maybe just to tell off those who think the mil. was 2000 ;p.. egoloon el3aql zeena ;p in my case -insert wutever word u see aplicable-

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi # 3 THIS IS DADvinci we will be home in 2 days,cheer up , you always have fun with #5 LLLLLLUUUUULLLL ,so dont be sad.
have a nice day my dear

1:08 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

no3ik:

:)

jiji:

;P

da vinci:

hey papa; yup i cant wait till you come home...let me tell you the house is nothing without you guys giving it flavor true we have lulu bas its nothing without all of you ;P :*****

7:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

if u think the song is sad, read the story behind it :'( !!

http://vb.6rbx.com/showthread.php?t=684

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home