Friday, October 06, 2006

Without When Within You


a book i checked out plan to schedule a day soon to get lost into it

my thingies that store my books...i love to put brochures of musuems and etc my pops gives me...it makes me experience beauty without taking a step...

i am mulling over many ideas, many concepts, many everythings...but no outcome is present, no pamphlet of accomplishments was published...i see a detour coming up ahead...should i take a turn or just crash into the construction sign...


life would be meaningless without the struggles so life give me more struggles and flavor these days cause last month you seasoned me all over with much tooo many burdens..this month i am the one begging for your miserable glory...

btw it sucks when you make the girge3an you get snipped by the cutter trying to flair that string into a ribbon without a good result ending up needing to redo everything to square one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home