Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Something You Want To Forget About




Last birthday? Feb. 8 2006

Last meal? Burger King...it stuffed me to the core

Last spending splurge? pardon me, but i dont recall my last spendin splurge ;9... i think im going to have one soon as it is hehehe ;) you dont need to know ehem

Last time you cried? do you even care..so why bother telling ;[

Last career? erm i'm retired didnt you know :P

Last website visited? Scarlo's Blog...the darling whose done this to me...i shall kill you ;} but i still luv u

Last person you spoke to? My baby sister..Lujain

Last song you listened to? the fray - heaven forbid

Last book you read? The lady and the unicorn by tracy chavilear

Last TV show watched? Ugly Betty but it wasnt on tv...so i guess the last tv show i watched was حبيب الروح

Last person you IM'd? i'm on a break!

Last word you said? you....you did say last word so you dont know what was before the 'you' part...curious arnt yah ;)




btw i hate anything that includes the number 23........the day, the age, the everything...that number to me is something dead...doesnt exist on my calendar or anything :[

btw blogging is wearing off on me...i am actually censored in my thoughts cuz now i know that ... ahh u dont care so i wont bother ;)

LAST BTW COLORS ARENT WORKING WITH ME...

1 Comments:

Blogger ScarlO said...

Muhahaha, I made you post, too :-D
Gotta love the power of the tags ..

23 is not that bad! I'm not too fond of it bas why do you hate it? :-p
Annnnnnd you cheated a little with your answer bes that's fine ;-D Ugly Betty's amazing isnt it?

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home