Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I Grab Your Attention With This...



Let me grab your attention: Did anyone know for a fact, Jacqui can't open her own bottle of water, she uses me to turn her caps. I swear, she will kill me. Oh well, that's one thing off my chest ;P


Now since I got you reading...here is what's been going on with ... After pleading for someone to cough at me, week by week- I have finally gotten sick. The flu has paid visit to everyone weeks ago (my siblings, my parents, everyone around and it didnt bother me) but now finally, it knocks me down. It doesnt have the deceny to even ring the door bell.

You might wonder, "why the hell do you want someone to cough at you"..this stupid girl typing, thought it was be a great sensation, the running nose, the stiff throat, the words all husky as they formulate on her tongue and the disfigured coughs. Yes, I am odd but I guess you can say satisfication has finally set, I have gotten what I asked for.


Well, I should just take things slowly, finish the work that keeps stacking up. I'm always smarter when I get sick. It's a blessing now, I can write better...study wise ;} I have three essays for apps and I can feel the barrier breaking...I can feel the words flowing easily on word(microsoft) ;) anyways, I am thankful...sick but thankful.


leave me a comment about the spoiler...do you do something so simple for anyone...me i turn the caps, to help jacqui's palm..she says it hurts ;p yea right

3 Comments:

Blogger MacaholiQ8 said...

*raises his hand* I'm down with flu too, it started two days ago and it sucks. Couldn't have much fun with eid this year because of it. :(

2:43 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

the criticizer:

salamat...bas me i'm your opposite...i am loving this feeling when you are sick...i find it :) unexpressiable in words...bas anyways take care of urself..and inshallah you'll get back to ur healthy self soon

tinkerbell:

maskhoorah..thank you tinks...;)

10:02 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

*mashkoorah

i hate spelling in arabic english thingie oh well

:)

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home