Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I Will Not Miss You, Be That For Sure.


I can not come up with words, I am wordless. I just noticed that this november I've only posted twice and thats the least number of posts per month for my blog. I think what I need now is a separatation from blogger, we no longer meet halfway. Its aggravating me , making me senseless. It's taking hell of an effort to assort all the thoughts lavishing my mind, but they seem to blur and distort themselves whenever the keyboard and my fingers dance. I am lost, and therefore the ryhthm is destroyed. I shall focus not on this blog now. I am not quiting, these words I speak are just my blabs of nonsense but be it with that, I think I am going to take a break

dear reader, thou you do not care
i am no longer writing here at least for the (couple of) week(s)
i might back out but anyways,

dear blogger
we finally part
but just for sometime.


i will not miss you, be that for sure.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Stallion said...

Taking a break is much better than quiting! Enjoy your vacation away from Blogger!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

nq:

:) i'm curious, who are you dear blogger?

the stallion:

yup it is, and i hope i will enjoy this vacation far from blogger :) but i think i've been an addict all this time and i might come back once in awhile ohh i dont know anymore!>?

8:50 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Be part of the biggest contest in the blogworld:

zizotime.blogspot.com

I'll be glad to have u in it :)

4:32 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

zizo:

are you spamming my blog with your advertisement...kiddin..inshallah i will think about it and join if i am well..if i think right

:)

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home