Monday, November 20, 2006

I Bite You, 'Recollect'



You touch my lips; graze the dust that accumulated with your absence.
You undo the memories; the recollections that blinded my eyes.
I can see again - a shame.

You touch my legs, they can move again; the ligaments no longer crumpled.
They can endure your walking away.

You relapse conversing with sanity, my senses shudder.
Ironic, you are a figment stemming my imagination.
But I felt nothing.

You touch my ears; I hear no more crude remarks slipping from your lips.
You cover my mouth, I can breathe no longer or spark the hurt of 'recollect'.

So I bit you.


-your battlefield

-------
i guess i couldnt stay away from you, i am back again. 7 days away (such a long while). your my addiction, i can i can never turn away from you.

blogger,

i love you.
(no one else but you ;) )

2 Comments:

Blogger No3iK said...

wow!!

girl ,, first ur sis and now u :p

u bite and i bite .. im impressed!
i loved the imagery i felt it! the dust, the harsh and dry ... very slow movements! its raw.

amazing! and im so glad ur back.
but dont let anything get in the way of ur study inshalah .. ur blog will be waiting for u and so will i :**

best of luck 7bebty love u.

12:43 AM  
Blogger Sedna said...

I loved that. Bass didn't like the last few lines about blogger :P

I think you should have left them out because the words were lovely :)

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home