Monday, January 01, 2007

I Hate Everything About You.


A story I once told, a fate controlled. Breathe in, vomit lust. A fact to consider - love destructs. Pain awaits; tears a many turn vain. Two hearts convulse, shatter as glass and break. Now shudder and lick the ground. Tongue bleeds, bruised lips. Square one, you hurt; I exist.


I
lock you in - imprison you. Now bend to your knees, grieve with me. Moan the aches, cry out - lash pain and whip my skin. Lust, emerge, stop constraining with '06.


A mile to walk, a day erased. Graduation awaits.

Your Battlefield, hints in her own language 2oo6 was not wonderful, rather undesirable, unlovable, as of yet despicable. It was a year she dreads but it did benefit...it molded her to a better self. It was merciless and spit the unlikeable truth. Frauds, Fakes, and Fish. ;)


Now
she bids you adieu, goodnight with respect, good luck.

7 Comments:

Blogger SpiKeY said...

good luck in 2007..hope its better than 2007...coz my 06 wasnt wonderful at all..

5:09 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

wish you the best as well...i guess 'o6 was harsh and displeasant to many...inshallah this year will be brighter and user friendly ;)

10:26 PM  
Blogger Rawr said...

hello,
hope you have a great year!
i loved the stuff you wrote in the beggining mashalla mara 7elo...

2:21 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

Thank you, wallah your so sweet and your words are kind. I wish you the best in 'o7. :)

Welcome to my blog :D

10:17 PM  
Blogger Sever said...

Beautifully written... nobody wrote about New Year in such a manner.

Continue doing it in 2007 year. I will come back to check ;-)

Happy New Year!

12:38 AM  
Blogger phoenix said...

-2006 is over and 2007 begins. I hope it brings you memorable and happy moments. It is a new begining...

11:44 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

sever:

thanks sweets, i am glad you liked the way i described the past year...and i hope i will resume it this year but hoping with bright words and not dark as 06 was to me.:)

welcome to my blog and hope to see you again.


phoneix:

welcome to my blog...i wish you happiness and hope 07 will be better for all of us, thanks for your kind words....

it's a new begining but i hope old manners dont kick in thus making things repetitive. :P

happy late new year.:D

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home