Friday, December 22, 2006

"The Night Will Go As Follows..."



I've finished a box of tissues. Sniff, snort, sneeze and then bless me. I hate it when I get sick in the wrong circumstances, locations and for the wrong reasons. It is totally deteriating my schedule of events, if any penciled in. Anyways, I have much to do but I have no idea where to start.

I was also wondering, if I should keep blogging, cause I think the experience was in of the moment...and its wearing off. Thus, the limelight is fading slowly and I cant seem to ascertain the real reason why I started blogging. Since this, everything has gone down hill, I have no flourescent instincts dying to blurt out the facts...I will end this post with...

My comments have been slowly diminishing, no one comments and I am I guess a little sad but who gives a damn anymore, I know I long before gave up giving one at all. So dear reader, whoever you may be...I am sneezing, coughing and feeling a sort of serenity.



This post was pointless....

3 Comments:

Blogger The Stallion said...

Don't even think about it young lady!
Your posts are amazing and despite not having comments people still read your work and check your blog out! Take a break or a vacation from your blog but don't quite!

7:37 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

:)

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your blog. don't quit

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home