Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Short Lived



your image i take
shred it to pieces
cut it to bits
put it to my lips
open then swallow

till it never exists

-your battlefield

****

Technically, there are 12 more hours till officially winter break(ing) begins. The problem is today is filled with too much going on. An essay, drawings, and a test. Also, a short fieldtrip and I hope I make it back in time to do that test or else I would get a big fat zero. Onwards, apparently we're going to the cinema and here and there. I am by no means in any mood wanting to go anywhere, what I want is this? The window shutters to be closed, the door to be closed, me under the covers and asleep till god knows when. I want to sleep, I do not care to awaken, because in slumber I find so much more than in reality. So I will keep dreaming till one day, a dream takes my life away...

btw i havent slept yet so i'm guessing i will be awake for the next give or take 20 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home