Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Ps: I'll draft you to save and not post to publish ;)




Below was me in a state of oblivous emotion carelessly thinking ......and the date to be exact was Jan 4., without question all that is below has changed a day after I wrote this and when was the certifed verification well i realized it no the next day or the next week but today, January 22...damn how cruel life can get. but i will just torch that fire thats blazing on my skin and look towards the path....with a wounded heart thats still beating forcefully. life doesnt end with this. it should and i will not let it do so.

Here was what i wrote: 01/04/2007

I am inhaling a substance of ectasy it's un-natural, quite delusional to this mind but dont focus here, just understand I am in mere unsubtile, untranslated bliss. A language can not certify the speed my heart is beating. Words scripted on a letter have brought waves of smiles to my lips. Yes, mistaken, I am adjourning a path that is leading forward. Yet come what may, even detection of what is thought, I will and shall not forget this feeling. This emotion well built, that withstands tears and burns that may attach to this body. Come what may, I am truly in love...God bless this '07. I hope this is no bad omen or just fate wanting to dally with me and teasing me ferciously.

Best be it now, I am rising in your winter sky... yes this Battle Field is and forever will be her own....hmph I'm lost without words now, then let me be off to sleep...I will keep this a secret to my eyes...and it is vague to you viewer, I call now mistaken ;)

Ps: I'll draft you to save and not post to publish ;)


ANYWAYS, life goes on....one more exam to go and im free and the mattress and the covers will comfort and lavish me through times....all i need are two straight days of only sleep. no interaction or anything. i can live that way you know.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sever said...

Love?

Who said this word?!!

Ok ok, calm calm :)

Congratulations about your exams.
Are you still sleeping?

P.S. but really can't get... you were serious about love? :P

1:50 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

sever:

hhehehe, what i wrote was not in the context of love boy meets girl etc, that kind of stuff was not what i hinted i was talking about this....the sensation you get when your life is heading towards this direction and your rock solid climbing a mountain but bam a false move and your flat on your arse...life sucks...this post was vague...but dont worry i wasnt talking about love in the norm concept idea...never...i dont think that truly exists with humans.

anyways...yes i seem to sleep more happily. i hope life's treating you well :)

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, ur in love, aye?
yesh yesh...
nicely writtin! :D
as always, blew me away.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

rawr:

no, no love

the above was just the feeling i had when something i wanted to happen took course but i was absentminded that a few days later, it was quite heart breaking....kinda like a fictional imaginative love.

merci, if you've noticed already, im deeply infatuated with expressing things on a different level and usuage of english, to keep one engrossed with my happenings ;)

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home