Sunday, February 04, 2007

I've Moved and TURNED ONE

Thanks to my beloved, charming, smart, genius-like, impossibly beautiful sister, Jacqui, I have moved to my new domain:


Jacqui bought me the domain a few minutes ago and transferred me there, of course you won't find this post there but you will find everything else. Now I will have to learn how to use Wordpress but that'll be a piece of cake with the help of the ever genius-like and guru-like Jacqui.

P.S. This post was written by Jacqui herself because she basically took over everything in my life. Yes I am no longer my own person.

Oh yeah and Jacqui ROCKS! So update yourselves.

P.P.S MY BLOG TURNED ONE TODAY.....so check out my latest posts at my new domain.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

talk about advertising :) LOL

looks good.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home