Saturday, June 02, 2007

Random Breathing.

Random Sleepless Nights:

-I'm still breathing, but deep heavy in's and outs.

-Graduating in a few....and well I learnt the difference between frauds, fakes and those fish.

-A little bitterness but all love and undying urge - forgiving to forget.

-3 finals to do and I'm over and allowed to exasperate on life's joys.

-Learning the truth about peoples lies is decieving.

-A crush is crushed like an ice cube. I was crushed. Thrice.

-Hugs aren't free with me, especially pity hugs you require a teddy bear.

-Reruns, reloads, reviews, all is a waste of time.

-It probably hurts, but I don't feel anything. Numb and feeling the pain of life.

"What would you think of me now...?"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've been long gone for awhile, welcome back!!!

6:10 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

thank you.:P

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home